- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup xylitol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 EGGs, separated
- ¼ cup (60ml) coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 100g 85% dark chocolate
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 cups desiccated or flaked coconut
- Grease and line a small 15 cm x 15 cm baking tin.
- Prepare Big Green Egg for indirect cooking (convEGGtor placed in the “legs up” position on top of the fire ring with the stainless steel grid on top thereof) at 180°C.
- Cream butter, xylitol and vanilla until pale and fluffy. Add egg yolks and beat well.
- Add coconut milk, salt, coconut flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Whisk egg whites and fold through mixture.
- Bake for 35 – 45 minutes until an inserted skewer comes out clean. Cool on rack and cut into 12 – 16 small squares indirect baking.
- Melt chocolate and whisk through coconut milk until smooth.
- Dunk squares in chocolate sauce and roll in coconut.
- Place on a rack to set and serve.