- 1kg Trimmed fillet
- Rainbow peppercorn mix
- Dried Thyme
- 100ml Coconut oil
- Coarse salt
- 4 Crushed garlic cloves
- 50g Coffee grind
- Place the fillet on cling wrap.
- Rub with the coconut oil and garlic.
- Then rub with coffee rub and sprinkle with the dried thyme.
- Close with the cling wrap and set in the fridge for 15 minutes so flavours can develop.
- Set the Big Green Egg for direct cooking at 180°C.
- Sear the fillet on direct heat on either side, place on an oven tray and cover with foil then slow cook the fillet in a 120°C EGG or oven for another 15 – 20 minutes.
Serves 6 – 8