- 185 g Shallots
- 12 g Tarragon
- 10 g White peppercorn , crushed
- 375 g White wine
- 130 g Vinegar
- 10 g Salt
- 250 g Water
- 4 g White sugar
- Mix all ingredients and cook.
- Sieve and cool down.
- 80 g Egg yolk
- 55 g Gastrique
- 100 g butter
- Tarragon , chopped
- 150 g quality white chocolate
- Mix egg yolk with gastrique and whip on fire.
- Chop the chocolate in small pieces and mix with the whipped egg yolks.
- Stir the butter in the mix followed by the tarragon.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Serve with grilled beef, french fries and tomato salad.
Adapted from foodpairing.com