- 400g Fish
- 50ml Olive Oil
- 30g Salt
- 2 Lemons
- 120g Baby Marrows, sliced
- 3 Baby Tomatoes per person, halved
Basil Pesto Ingredients
- 150g Basil
- 2tbsp Toasted Pine Nuts
- 1 Clove Garlic, chopped
- 3tbsp Grated Cheese
- Salt – to taste
- Puree basil, garlic and a little bit of oil together.
- Add pine nuts and cheese – try to keep the pesto coarse.
- 100g Pitted Olives
- 20g Capers
- 10g Anchovies
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 10g Olive Oil
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Season to taste.
- Place baby marrows at the bottom of a small pan.
- Add your tomatoes as a second layer.
- Follow with olive tapenade and basil pesto and season.
- Place the seasoned fish on top as your final layer.
- Place the pan on the grid of the Big Green Egg and close the lid.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the EGG and serve.