- Clean oyster shells
- Olive oil
- Finely chopped jalapeno chiles
- Shredded cheddar cheese or grated parmesan cheese
- Bacon bits or soy bacon bits
- Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
- Set the Big Green Egg for indirect cooking at 190°.
- Arrange the oysters on the Round Perforated Porcelain Grid and spray with olive oil.
- Place 1 large or 2 small oysters in each shell and top each with 2 or 3 tiny pieces of jalapeno.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bacon bits and top with bread crumbs.
- Place pan on the cooking grid and bake at 190° for 10 to 15 minutes or until bubbly; do not overcook.
Want to see how it’s done? Watch the video.