2 x 500g racks of lamb
Salt, pepper and olive oil to brush
1/2 cup packed flat leaf parsley
1 tbs diced garlic
1 tbs diced onions
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
Preheat the EGG to 230◦C
1.Brush lamb with olive oil, salt and pepper and sear for 3-4 minutes, fat side down with the lid closed.
2. Place convEGGtor, legs down, onto the grid and lower the temperature to 200◦C.
3. Combine parsley, garlic and onions with a bit of olive oil in a food processor. Season to taste.
4. Coat all sides of lamb with the mustard and press the herb mixture firmly into the seared side of each rack of lamb.
5. Place the racks of lamb intertwined on the Plate Setter and cook for 30 minutes with the lid closed.
6. Let the meat rest for 10 minutes before carving.