Recipe courtesy of Bertus Basson as prepared at a recent EGGcademy Cooking Class.
- 120g Camembert per person
- 200g toasted walnuts
- 150g honey
- Dash of port
- 1/2 apple per person thinly sliced
- Grissini / your favourite bread
- Lay out the Camembert in the pan. Insider’s tip: Set the EGG for indirect cooking with the convEGGtor in place. You want to heat the cheese gently at a low heat.
- Dress with the port, nuts, honey and apple.
- Place in the EGG until cheese is warm and slightly melted.
- Serve with a stack of grissini or your favourite bread