- 1kg nectarines, halved and pitted
- 150g unsalted butter
- 150g castor sugar
- 2 quills cinnamon
- 2 vanilla pods, scrapped
- Additional 50g butter
- Heat the Big Green Egg to 180◦C
- Gently heat the 150g butter, sugar and spices in a Non Stick Drip Pan or Paella Grill Pan until the butter has melted and the sugar begins to dissolve.
- Once all the sugar has melted, add the nectarines and another 50 g of butter.
- Roast for 20 minutes until nectarines are soft and sauce has thickened slightly.
- Serve warm over quality vanilla bean ice cream and almond biscotti.