- 4 steaks, cooked to perfection on the EGG
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Small pack of baby Portabella mushrooms
- ½ cup Irish whiskey
- ½ cup whipping cream
- Chopped fresh chives
- Set EGG for direct cooking at 343°C.
- Grill steaks to desired internal temperature. Set aside and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to 177°C.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a saucepan.
- Add mushrooms and cook about 4 minutes.
- Add whiskey to pan; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Add cream; cook about 5 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Add steaks to pan to warm.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve.