- 500g banana, peeled
- 25g lemon juice
- 150g sugar
- 25g Bacardi (2 tablespoons, optional)
- 30g corn flour
- Boil banana, lemon juice and sugar together until it forms a paste.
- Blend with the Bacardi and corn flour.
- Lightly butter and dust 4 soufflé ramekins with caster sugar.
- Preheat the EGG to 200°C and set for indirect cooking using the convEGGtor.
- Weigh out 150g of your soufflé base.
- In a large, clean bowl whisk 3 egg whites to soft peaks before carefully adding 35g of caster sugar and continue to whip until stiff peaks have formed.
- Gently fold the soufflé base into your egg whites until fully incorporated and divide amongst your ramekins. Make sure to level the tops of your ramekins and make sure there is an even amount of mix in each one.
- Bake in EGG for 12 minutes until risen.
- Serve immediately.
Sour cream ice cream
250 ml sour cream, ¾ cup full cream milk, ⅓ cup plus 2 tsp caster sugar, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 vanilla pod (split and seeds scraped out), ½ pinch of salt, ½ tbs milk powder.
Purée all ingredients in a blender until smooth. If you have an ice cream machine use it to churn the ice cream. Alternatively, let it set in the freezer and give it a stir every now and again.