Easy Easter entertaining; simply pop into the Big Green Egg and return only when done!
- 2 – 3kg leg of lamb
- 5 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- Handful of fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Season to Taste
- Set the Big Green Egg for direct cooking at 150°C.
- Using a small pairing knife, make about 20x2cm cuts evenly across the lamb.
- Stuff each hole with a slice of garlic and a piece of rosemary.
- Brush the lamb with olive oil and season to taste.
- Transfer the lamb to the V-Rack and set that in the Drip Pan. Put the Drip Pan on the grid and roast for 2 to 2 ½ hours until the instant read thermometer registers 60◦C.
- Remove the meat from the pan and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve with garlic mash potatoes and seasonal veg.