- 800g Braeside Picanha steak
- Olive oil
- 15g NOMU Roast rub
- Set the Big Green Egg for direct cooking.
- Score the steak on all sides and drizzle with olive oil.
- Massage the NOMU roast rub into the meat taking care to let the rub settle into the scored lines of the meat.
- Cover in foil and let this rest for half an hour at room temperature for the flavours to develop.
- Place the steak on the Big Green Egg and sear on every side.
- Using a meat thermometer, try to reach an internal temperature of about 55°C. Alternatively, cook to your liking.
- Cover the steak once again with foil and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve with your favourite sides.